The tasks widget allows you to pull tasks that were created through the task update. This is a great widget to see any outstanding or completed tasks in your organization or on your own landing page.
To add the Tasks Widget:
- Click on "add widgets" and select the Task widget.
- Expand the widget by clicking and dragging the bottom right corner.
- By default, the widget will pull all tasks that you own into the table.
- To change the tasks you want to display, click on the gear icon (settings) on the top right of the widget.
- Select which tasks you'd like to display. See your options below.
- My Tasks (all risks/issues/resolved risks that you raised or are the owner of)
- My Team's Tasks (all tasks that you raised or are the owner of, and any risks of the people that report to you directly)
- All Tasks in the Organization
- Specific Goal(s) Tasks. You will need to search for the goals you'd like to display the risks for. This is a good option for seeing the specific tasks/milestones for key projects in one place.
- Chose the filters (chose if you want to only display outstanding tasks, or if you only want to display completed tasks). We recommend having one widget for each so you can see what's completed and what's not separately.
- Chose your display options. By default, tasks are grouped by status and sorted by title. We recommend grouping by Goal and sorting by due date. We find this is the most useful way to view your tasks